Welcome to the 2022-2023 Combined competition
ONTARIO GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP (OGS) AND QUEEN ELIZABETH II GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS IN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (QEII-GSST)
The Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) and the Queen Elizabeth II Scholarships in Science and Technology (QEII-GSST) encourage excellence in graduate studies at the master’s and doctoral levels.
OGS awards are merit-based scholarships available to students in all disciplines of academic study.
QEII-GSST awards are also a merit-based scholarship program and target specifically toward graduate students in science and technology.
Deadline: December 1st, 2021
The 2022-2023 combined competition is now open.
Before you begin the online OGS/QEII-GSST application:
- Please read thoroughly the eligibility criteria for both scholarships. It is your responsibility to ensure you qualify before beginning the application process. For the QEII-GSST, you must be enrolled in a research master’s or doctoral program in science and technology discipline at the time of taking up the award. International students do not qualify for the QEII-GSST. Click here to view eligibility criteria.
- Download the "Step by Step Instructions'' on how to navigate in the OGS/QEII-GSST portal and read carefully the information provided on:
- Research/Program Statement and Contributions
- Academic Assessment Report
- Sponsorship Letter (QEII-GSST only)
- Please note that the OGS and QEII-GSST scholarships will be offered only when the University of Ottawa has received the funding confirmation from the province.
To login to the OGS/QEII-GSST portal, please use a personal email address such as Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc. Do not use your University of Ottawa student email (i.e. abcde012@uOttawa.ca).
Please send all your questions to loansandawards@uOttawa.ca.